Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Favorite Nail Polishes

Today I decided instead of showing you a mani I'd show you the wonderful products that are a must for many of my favorite manis. So lets begin.

This was the first Essie I ever used and I love the color. Its a baby pink that has a subtle purple tint. The only part I dont like is that it takes three coats to make opaque.


Twilight by Orly is one of my all time favorites. The fact that I got it on sale and it came with a little nail file was a bonus. I use this as a top coat, a glitter and as a base for french manis. It drys super fast and isnt't an overpowering glitter. It also hides bubbles that may appear in nail polish if you don't want to redo them.


OPI Bubble Bath. This is another polish I use for everything. It's also something I use as a base coat if I dont  have anything else to use. It dries fast and is a great french base and makes a great glitter sandwhich. Though it's impossible to make opaque. 


Last Friday Night. This polish is amazing. Its such a pretty glitter that packs quite a punch. It has this amazing  different size and shape glitter and the lightest blue base that gives it a glow. I've used this so many times and every time I love it even more.

That's a few of my favorite polishes and feel free to comment with your own below. I did get all the pictures off google because my phone camera does not do these polishes justice. Thank you for reading. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment