Thursday, August 2, 2012

Metallic Ombre




Needed:
  • Silver metallic base (silver by Icing's)
  • light jelly glitter (Bright skies, Claire's)
  • Dark jelly glitter (Glitz & Glamour, Icing)
This was a really easy and simple mani, wow I say that a lot on this blog but it's absolutely true. First you start off with a metallic base. I didn't use a clear base coat because I know this color wouldn't destroy or dye my nails since I used it before.
Next using the light glitter paint 3/4 of the nail, leaving some of the light color visible.
After that use your dark glitter and cover just a bit below your tip. If you do this step while the light glitter is still wet they tend to blend better but if you put it on too early it could lead to bubbling which extremely annoys me.
You can add a top coat but you dont have too.
This mani was stunning and eye catching even though it was super simple. I kept staring at it even when I was supposed to be doing something else. 
Well enjoy and have a perfectly polished summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment