Friday, August 24, 2012

Straight Tips

This is the second time I used tape in a mani and I must say the results and pretty dang cool. I use scotch tape but I want to get striping tape because it smaller width wise and wouldn't need to be cut for width. (I'm not so good at that.) This was an awesome mani and I loved the colors. I had just gotten Avon Empower and couldn't wait to try it out. So here we go.
Needed:
  • Nude base (Kiss, sheer pink)
  • Light glitter base (Orly, Twilight)
  • Dark creme (Avon, Empower)
  • Top Coat (Hoof , clear)
This is Empower in the bottle, it's so beautiful.

This and the pic below are two coats of Kiss and one coat of Twilight, these pictures don't do Twilight justice. It looks almost like a holo but with a light grey jelly base. It's stunning in the sun. I actually wore my nails like this for two days before doing anything to them cause I liked it so much. 

These last three are what I did with the tape. I wanted to practice so I used my ring finger and my thumb as accent nails. 


 This mani was really easy and pretty dang cool. I def need to use tape more often. Enjoy and have a perfectly polished summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment