Friday, September 21, 2012

Glitter sandwhich with a bit of ombre


Needed:
  • base coat (kiss sheer pink)
  • Base color (sally hansen mellow yellow, 360)
  • base color (essie, not just a pretty face)
  • glitter coat (wet n wild Fergie, tonights gonna be a good night)
It is official I love black glitter!!! This is my first in my collection and I am totally in love with it. Plus I got this one and another Fergie polish for under $3.50. That was definitely a good night. Thank you coupons! So I went with a simple glitter ombre to show of my favorite new baby.
I had to use three coat of mellow yellow to get it completely opaque. I only needed one coat to get the ombre effect because this glitter is stock full of awesomness.
On my accent nails i did a glitter sandwhich that went. Two essie, one fergie, one Essie, one fergie. It was probably the least coats i ever did for a jelly sandwhich!!!
Well that's all and i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment