Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Purple ombre

Needed:

  • Five polishes of the same color (different shades)
    • pinky- Disturbia, Wet n Wild
    • Evey on the eyes, Sephora by OPI
    • Bite the Bullet, Wet n Wild
    • Loving Lavendar, Avon
    • Preppy Purple, Icing

Okay I've been seeing this on so many blogs that I just gave in and did my own. If I didn't I would be thinking about doing one every time I started a new mani. I choose shades of purple because it is my all time favorite color. This was extremely easy and looked super cute even without any real nail art on it.

For each polish I used a base coat of Kiss, sheer pink and a top coat that I got on sale called Hoof. Every nail also had three coats of the colored polish they had. Hopefully my phone will start communicating with my computer better so that I can get the pics on here easier and I'll have my swatch of China Glaze Electrify up. Well enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment