Thursday, November 22, 2012

Perfectly pink















Needed:
( see picture )
*missing- caviar beads, black striper and white striper













Since I'm possibly starting my new job on Saturday I am doing as much nail at as I possibly can. Why I can't just wear gloves is beyond me.
So as you can see I used a few different polishes. Each nail has two coats of either chunky holo fuschia and cha cha red. Only the fuschia has a top coat.
I am absolutely in love with cha cha red by sinful colors. The color is beautiful abd different and the formula is amazing. I could have gotten away with just one coat, but I wanted an extra coat.
Kleancolor polishes slightly astound me. They have an odd smell to them and the chunky holo isn't as great as I wanted. I do love how the glitter goes from orange to green and slightly red though. I just think holo is the wrong term since it has no holo shine.
Well I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment