Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A sugary blue

These are two polishes that i got from my bff for my birthday. The lighter blue is pure ice french kiss and the darker blue is pure ice all night long. I love these colors. Though the formula for french kiss is a little wanting. Its a bit goopy and sometimes leaves streak like areas where the polish doesnt go. though it does cover in two coats and drys pretty fast.
On top of the blues i used sinful colors smokin hot, an iridescent glitter that drys in a matte fashion. It makes my nails look like theyre covered in sugar.
All Night Long is a new favorite for sure. If a dark teal with shimmer that is quite exquisite. Even before being covered with glitter. I used one coat of this polish over one coat of french kiss. Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!
Without 'sugary' glitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment