Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Leather effect tan

I was at sephora to get my freebie bag of fragrances and they had the leather effect polish sitting there with a try me sign, so of course i did and was pleasantly surpriesd. The formula went on great and the coverage was superb. Since i had polish underneath i could have used one coat but i went for two because i wanted to see if it would give it a more leathery look.
The look stayed mostly the same but either way the effect was awesome. Its so cute and i love it in nude. In reminds me of tan seating in a car, which i love. I wont buy polish at over $5 a bottle so unless it goes on sale or i feel like being really nice to myself i wont be owning it, but i might put it on again next time i go to sephora again!!!
So you can see the tan leather effect is on my accent nail and tomorrow ill posy about the polish on the rest of my nails. I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment