Thursday, February 14, 2013

Room service

This is the same color i showed you with the tan effect but now im telling you what it is. The pictures where my nails are longer are just three coats of room service by victorias secret. They started at $15 when theh came out but i got mine for 75 percent off and used a gift card.
The pictures that are after i cut my nails and my thumb are three coats of room service and one coat of revlon celestial fx, only the smaller glitters. I love this silver glitter. Its an iredescant silver micro glitter. There are also moons, stars and diamonds, which are why i actually bought the polish.
I love this tan polish. Especially with the glitter, it makes a older looking polish more fun. I
Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment