Sunday, April 28, 2013

A five day

Well i just joined Polly Polish's monthly challenge. This theme is on the number 5. Heres a list of what i used:
   *3 coats of sally hansen extreme wear breezy blue
   *1 coat orly twilight
    *1 coat wet n wild spoiled no reception
    *covergirl matalic silver for dots
Of course the blue had bubbles when it dried so i added twilight, a light iridescent glitter and then the silver glitter because they still showed up.
Then i added five dots for the theme on my thumb and accent nail and even added five pics of the look.
Since I'm new to this I'm posting it a little early, in case I forget and because I think I can. If anyone has any tips for these challenges or anything else feel free to comment. I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!! Oh and don't forget to look below at the other bloggers who have decided to try the challenge too!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Ariel
    [Lacquer: The Best Medicine!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sparkles. I wanted to let you know, though, that blogspot will let you schedule a post when you're writing it, so that you can finish it ahead of time and have it go live on your blog at the exact date/time you want it to. :) I use challenges to decide what to put on my nails as while I love having nail art as a hobby, I'm creatively challenged. I couldn't come up with a good-looking idea to save my life. :) So I do a lot of challenges, and I almost always do the manicures in advance and schedule them to post on the day I want them to.

    ReplyDelete