Monday, July 1, 2013

My 101th post

Well i didnt even know it, but im up to 101 posts!!! So in honor of my awesomeness I did a mani with two of my favorite colors, purple and black.
Needed:
*Black base- twilight rays by Maybelline Color Show(2 coats)
         This is a beautiful black filled with gold micro glitters.
*Dotting color- Loving Lavender by Avon
          This is a perfect lavender that can be opaque in one coat.
*Accent nail- Hi- Res by Milani (holo) (2 coats over 2 coats Twilight Rays)
           A violet holo polish that makes this look even more unique.
I love this mani. Especially the polish colors. Im also in love with the holoness of hi res. It might not be great compared to some but it is still absolutely stunning and shows the whole rainbow in the sun.
Well i hope u have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment