Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pastel petals

Needed:
      *Pink base coat (Essie, Marabou- 3 coats)
      *Neutral base (Sephora by OPI, Dance til Fawn- 2 coats)
      * white nail pen (aero)
      *silver nail pen (aero)
      *extra colors for petals (So Easy, White; So Easy, pink; Essie, Marabou)
      *color for leave (CQ, mint green)

I used three coats on all nails based with Marabou and sadly it still wasn't completely opaque, but I stopped there anyway. i used a dotting tool and shish kebab stick to make the flowers. I absolutely loved this design and wore it for a whole week before having to change it. I know it's not completely original since its floral, but my vines are different. I also did mostly pink base on my left hand and switched to mostly gray on my right as you'll see in the pics. I couldn't decide which I liked better.
I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment