Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A July 4th mani


Needed:
   *white base (Milani, white) 2 coats
   *white pearl top coat (Wet n Wild, break the ice) 1 coat
   * blue base (Revlon, royal) 3 coats
   *blue for spots (Pure Ice, French Kiss) 
   *red for spots (Sinful colors, cha cha red)
   *nail art pens (Silver and black)
   *Nails Inc beaded polish (not sure what name, tried at Sephora but didn't buy)

I love this mani since it perfect for the upcoming holiday but also not too patriotic that I'll be ripping it off tomorrow night. On my left hand I used the nail art pen to outline the spots, but on my right hand I used my wooden stick thing cause it's easier for my left hand to use. This made the outlines on my left hand look thinner than on my right. But if you dont look to closely you cant really tell.
Well I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment