Sunday, July 7, 2013

Room service anyone???

Needed:
   *tan/grey polish with shimmer (room service, VS) 2 coats
   *light glitter (celestial fx, Revlon) 1 coat
   *coral creme (coral reef, sally hansen)
   *orange shimmer (tangerine tango shimmer, pantone and sephora)
   *silver pen (aeropostale)
   *fast dry top coat (fast dry, wet n wild)

I used 2 coats of room service on my nails. If you have long nails you probably want to do 3. I then added a coat of celestial keeping from using any of the moons and stars.
After that dried i taped of my accent nail and added coral in the middle. I used my nail art pen to highlight the edges and then added the shimmer. Lastly i added top coat.
I love room service by itself way more than wih the stripe. I think i wore if fir a week before i actually even added it. Its such an elegant color that it makes you want to forgo nail art and just admire its beauty for as long as it lasts.
Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment