Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kaleidoscopic Klash

I finally got a Ciate manicure kit. It was on sale at Marshall's for $10!!! It was worth it just for the paint pot itself, especially since it's the perfect Tiffany blue, which I have been dying to get my polished paws on. So without further a do, my first look with this pretty awesome kit.

Used:
*Ardoise, Sinful Colors (2 Coats)
*Shredded, Icing (1 Coat)
*Wet n Wild Wild Shine Top Coats
*White Polish pen, Aero
*Bloom foil from Ciate kit
*Beaut foil from Ciate kit
*Ciate foil fix

As you'll see I didn't use the polish this came with yet, which is called Pepperminty and I adore as I wrote above. It's beautiful. But since I'm impatient and I always get yelled at for playing with polish because of the smell and I just finished my previous mani yesterday. I decided to put the foil over my current mani instead, to see what it would look like.
For some reason the formula of Ardoise is horrible, it bubbles yuckily (and this happened the last time I used it too), plus the brush is all weird. The color is amazing but the formula makes it unwearable by itself bc of the bubbles, at least for me.Which is where shredded and then the pens and lastly the foil came in.
I'm hoping to wear this mani for a few days since I really want to wear foil for my first day back to class mani. That may change though, due to the fact that I may end up doing it earlier. Argh! Well enjoy, sorry for the rant and have a perfectly polished day!!!


I found these two pics in a google search, since my sucky camera will not make them this easy to see and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment