Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pepperminty foil

Used:
*ciate, pepperminty
*ciate foil, gold silver and pink
*Wet n wild, wild shine top coat

I sad to report that this top coats make the foil look less shiny. Also the pink foil in this kit was very runny with my one fast dry top coat and a newer bottle of the above top coat. My thicker bottle didnt though, which makes me assume thicker top coats are better than thinner ones for this kit. I wish that they included a top coat that they tested with this kit to make it a little better.
Also in some areas it seems that the top coat has dissapeared and exposed the foil, which made some of the foil come off.
Anyway i still really like this foil stuff and its an easy way to make your nails look exciting. And you only need three coats of polish.
The best part though is how easy the removal is. The foil basically deteriorates with nail polish remover!!!
So enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment