Sunday, August 4, 2013

Spotted flora

Used:
*spoiled, toad-ally amazing (2 coats)
*OPI, unknown mini (2 coats)
*Milani, white (for large dots)
*Unknown, black (for large dots)
*Aero, polish pens black and white (for flower on accent nail)
*Wet n Wild, Wild Shine clear coat
*Home made dotting tool (pencil and large pin with circle on top)

I really loved this design and wore it for quite awhile. If my nails didn't grow so fast I might have worn it longer but I hate when my nail polish isn't near the nail bed, to me it looks like I missed part of my nail.
Another thing I've started to realize lately is that my Wet n Wild, Wild Shine top coat is pretty amazing. It does streak sometimes (like with the flower in this mani), but when I put it over a mani that mani tends to last a full week with minimum chips. Lately any damage to my nails has been from something weird like tape or mostly me picking the polish off.
Well I hope you like and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment