Sunday, September 29, 2013

Delicate China

Used:
*2 coats Wet n Wild, French White Creme
*Sponged on Opi+Sephora, Why Yellow there to make a more cream base
*Flowers (lightest to darkest)
   -Avon, Vintage blue
   -Sally Hansen, Blue me away
   -Pure Ice, French Kiss
   -Revlon, Royal
*Leaves, CQ mint green

For the flowers I used my wooden skewer tool and a cosmetic sponge for the sponging. I loved this design and it looked better every day I wore it, until it chipped. Though I wanted to fix it so badly when it chipped but touch ups only help so much and sometimes make it chip the rest even faster. Though I did were this look for more then three days which has been a record for a while, since I've been doing my nails more often lately. Especially since they've been growing faster lately too, must be the awesome base coat that I've been using. It even lets me peel off my polish with minimal damage, which is pretty awesome and makes clean up easier and faster.
Well I hope you like it and sorry for the tiny pics, I don't know whats up with them. If I can get them bigger I'll update the page but for now this is the best I can do. So enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment