Sunday, September 8, 2013

Foiled Cheetah

Used:
*L.A. Colors base/top coat (1 coat)
*Sinful Colors, Lavendar (2 coats)
*Ciate foil (silver and gold)
*Black Polish pen
*Handmade dotting tool
*Wet n wild, Wild Shine Top Coat

I recently started using a base coat that I got from a basket the past couple manis I've done and i have to say I'm in love. I never really used base coats before, since i never saw the point, but this has made my nails smoother and polish easier to remove. I've used it on every mani since the first time i tried it and i think i will be using base coats often from now on, especially this one. Plus it dries really fast.
For this mani i did my base, let it dry and then used my dotting tool to apply the foil fix in little dots. Then after the foil was applied I applied a top coat to seal it and then added the block outlines to the spots. I usually wait a day or two before putting on a top coat so that the black doesn't smear that much, which I also did this time.
I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

Look at this cool image google made!

No comments:

Post a Comment