Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Magnetix

Used:
*nails inc.  (silver)
*nails inc.  (red)
*nails inc.  (purple)
*wet n wild, wild shine top coat

I used two coats of each of these polishes plus one coat of top coat. I got these as a birthday gift and i have to say they go together really well. And even though im not a huge fan of red that is actually my favorite of these three.
They were relatively easy to use though it took me awhile to get them to work the way i wanted them too. They dry really fast so you have to be very quick when you put tge magnet over them. And you have to avoid touching the nail which i was not having an easy time with.
But i really did like these and will definietly use them again and again. Theyre an easy way to get a cool look without a lot of work.
I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment