Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Elegant Black with a Bow

Used:
*Sally Hansen Saloan Nail Lacquer, Made You Blush (3 coats)
*Sally Hansen Star Opal Glaze, Violet Opal (1 coat)
*Rubie's Costume Company Nail Polish, Black Magic
*Wet n Wild, Crystal
*Wet n wild, wild shine top coat

Recently my neighbor gave me some of her old polishes and of course I had to try some of them out. And what better way then by doing an elegant half moon mani. So that's what i did. And I used my black polish pen to outline the moons and then filled them with Black Magic. It was easier than free handing them or using the stickers, for me. I also added the glitters from the one polish, crystal using a qtip that i cut the fluff off of. It actually worked pretty well.
So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment