Sunday, February 2, 2014

Galaxy Print

Used:
*Base Avon, Vintage Blue 
*Sponged Avon, Loving Lavendar
    CQ, mint green 
    Wet n Wild, French White Creme
    L.A. Colors, Electra 
*Newspaper
*Water and cotton pad
*Wet n wild, Wild Shine top coat

Well I'm not sure if anyone else was bored and tried something like this, but I decided too. Thanks to an extra newspaper sitting on my desk and having just done my bff's nail in traditional galaxy print. So here's what happens when you sponge to make an awesome pastel galaxy and then take a cotton pad you dipped in water to apply newspaper and held it done for a few seconds, then added top coat. 
I also left the accent nails alone to have one fun galaxy print nail per hand.
Warning though if you want darker newsprint you should probably add a layer of top coat after sponging and dotting and then do the newspaper. I think thats why the newsprint is so weak in my look. 
So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment