Saturday, February 8, 2014

V-Day Surprise

Used:
*Wet n wild, french white creme (2 coats)
*Opi + Sephora, Why Yellow There
*Sinful Colors Nail Art, Peace n Love
*Sally Hansen, Twisted Pink
*L.A. Colors, Electra
* Scotch Blue Painters Tape
*Cosmetic Sponges

I have wanted to try making an ombre heart mani ever since I saw a tutorial for it online. It's very simple and worked awesome.
For my other nails I first sponged on some of the yellow. Then I took a polish with a striper brush and freehanded designs onto each nail. At first I was going to do full roses but then I decided not to since I do them so much.
So this is what I will be sporting for the next few days till V-Day. I love how this mani though is still wearable without this occasion. So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!








This is the heart alone
And this is the picture tutorial that I had seen online, I used painter's tape instead of regular scotch tape cause it works better for me and doesn't rip when im pulling it off. I don't know who posted this since theres no watermark and i've had it saved on my computer for awhile. Please comment if you do though! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment