Thursday, May 22, 2014

Highly Fabulous

Used:
*Formula X, High Frequency (2 coats)
*Wet n wild, Ice breaker (1 coat)
*Rhinetstones

For this look I used a Formula X polish pod. The color was a perfect turquiose and the formula was great, when the pod was working well. I had trouble with squeezing it to get the right amount and when the brush wasnt fully wet it tended to cause streaks. I do plan on trying them again and hopefully next time will work better. 
Of course my polish bubbled a bit so I added ice breaker on top. It also helped with any of my nails that still looked a little streaky due to the application. I used clear coat to put on the rhinestones and ta da!!!
So I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and have a perfectly polished day!!!

This is the polish pod in relation to a larger bobby pin. It was a lot smaller than I expected it to be from the pictures of them.

This is High Frequency by itself, with two coats.







No comments:

Post a Comment