Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baring it all

Used:
*Orly, Orlon Basecoat (1 coat)

I just wanted to show you what my nails look like without any color. And also how awesome this basecoat is by itself. It makes your nails shiny and fills in any problem area to make them look virtually flawless. I have an older bottle of this basecoat that I got from a friend, so I don't know if the formula is the same but I hope it is because when I run out of this bottle I am going to want to replace it with the same.
I've tried other basecoats like wet n wild's new one and the clear one from LA colors. I like them, especially the LA colors one. But I fill the milkyness of this one just adds an extra umph to the basecoat and makes it perfect. Plus if you did one or two coats it could be a perfect base for a french mani, especially if you like a more natural looking french.
So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment