Sunday, August 10, 2014

Julie G Jet set top coat

Swath / Review

Okay I normally don't do swatches but for the sake of having more posts I'm going to try and add some in. Today I want to talk about this amazing top coat by Julie G, called the JetSet quick-dry top coat. Now I haven't time how fast it dries but I know that it dries pretty dang fast. And I would same that in about 60 seconds its dry to the touch, though you can feel it hardening seconds after you put it on. And I would say if you give it about maybe five-ten minutes it's basically completely dry.
It is also an amazing easy to use formula that is thin BUT plumps the nails and can smooth out the nail polish underneath quite nicely. Or at least it has for the last few manis I've used it on. So since I can't really show you what the top coat looks like by itself, since it would just look like my regular nail. I'm gonna put some pics of looks I finished with it.
I would also like to mention that the price is pretty amazing. For the 0.35 fl oz it's around $3.99 depending where you get it. And you can get it on her website, https://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/product/top-coat/jet-set-quick-dry-497.
So I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to post them below and have a perfectly polished day!!!


Dhampir Tips

Foiled Ikat

Red Tape Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment