Thursday, July 17, 2014

Red Tape Mani

Used:
*Sephora Formula X press pod, Extraordinary
*Sally Hansen Striper, Red
*Sally Hansen, gold studs
*Julie, Jetset quick dry top coat

This was super easy and fun to do! I did still have an issue using the press pod, even though it was my second time using one. I feel like they needed to be made of a lighter plastic so that they would be easier to squeeze and that the top was reusable so that you can cover the brush in between coats.
I then added lines using the red striper which worked amazingly! I also loved the color which is odd for me cause I'm not the biggest fan of red.
After I freehanded the lines I added studs to where the lines intersected on my nails adding a little extra edge to them. And lastly I sealed it with my new favorite top coat!
This top coat is amazing. I've used it about three times and it really does dry fast and work well. And best yet I can do my nails about an hour before bed and wake up without any sheet marks!!!
So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment