Saturday, August 16, 2014

#31DC2014

The 31 day challenge is set to begin on Sept.1st again and this year I'm going to try and at least complete all the looks. I'm a full time college student during September so that means that I'm going to have to space out the days and it might turn into a two month challenge, but I feel that since I never did it before I should at least give it a shot. So in case anyone else is wondering what it's all about here's the link to Chalkboard Nails post about the upcoming event along with one of her new pics that displays all the days!!!!

http://www.chalkboardnails.com/2014/08/the-31-day-nail-art-challenge-faq.html


I hope you enjoy seeing all the fabulous nail art that will definitely result and that you may even think of doing a few days. I just hope I manage to get every day done! So enjoy and like always have a perfectly polished day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment