Friday, August 22, 2014

Push and Shove, Again

Used:
*OPI, lay down that base
*OPI, Push and Shove (2 coats)

This is a post to show how awesome this polish looks on longer nails and by itself. I actually wore this, BY ITSELF for about four days. I rarely if ever wear a polish by itself. If I do I tend to add nail art after a day or two. This I wore plain and took of plain.
So I wanted to give you some quick tips for using this polish that I found helpful to remember:
1. Use a base coat.
    Now lay down that base is great, but it shows a lot of imperfections on your nails. Personally I think this stuff looks the best when you have an almost full mani under it. Of course this takes more time to dry, but it does have a very high shine and shows only the imperfections that show on whats under it. 
     So I would say to do this. Apply a coat of ridge filler. Apply a coat of regular base. Then apply a coat of lay down that base or Push and Shove. Lay down that base makes it dry faster but is also matte, therefore less shine than with a shiny base coat.

2.Apply ONE stroke at a time.
   Do NOT go back and try to fix the polish by smoothing it with another coat. Especially if your using a different base coat. The polish will bead and crack and you'll have to start all over again.

3.This stuff dries fast, especially with Lay down that Base beneath it.

4.This is like jewelry for your nails, have fun with it.

5. This is also a great polish for nail art.

6.Shake the bottle gently before you use it so that you get the best opacity.
  This polish can be a one coater.

So enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment