Thursday, August 14, 2014

Push and Shove

Used:
*wet n wild, ridge filler 
*OPI, lay that base (1 coat)
*OPI, Push and Shove (1 coat)

This was my first full mani with push and shove. I know most bloggers have already showed you it but I was late to the party cause I wanted to get it on sale and also because I forgot to post it. I've used Push and Shove since and have gotten much more used to it. 
But for this I'll tell you my first impression. So, I loved the result but hated the application. It was a pain. I had to be really careful and usually I could only get one swipe in per nail. If I tried another the polish would get all icky. But the result was pretty AMAZING. Totally worth the extra work.
I also added a top coat the second day to slow down the tip wear, which does occur extremely fast with this polish. The top coat diminished the shine by a ting, but it made it last and stopped the extreme tip wear from occuring to the nails that hadnt already started.
So overall it's definitely worth it, especially if you get it on sale!
I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the loads of words and have a perfectly polished day!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment