Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 20: Water Marble/ Water Marble Decal

Used:
*Orly, polo princess
*Sinful Colors, Lavendar
*Maybelline, Green with Envy
*Deborah Lippman, On the Beach
*Maybelline, Coral Crush
*Wet n Wild, French White Creme
*Sinful Colors, Wisp (1 coat, base color)

Well I had to try something a little different for this cause I hate water marbling. Well it's more like I can't do it and I have tried, multiple times. It never works for me and I have no clue why. So I decided to try it this way. I put drops of polish on a plastic bag that I have taped on to the back of a clipboard and mixed the polish up to create decals. They turned out better than I expected but they didn't mix the way I actually wanted them to.
So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

#31DC2014






This is what they looked like on the plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment