Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 4: Green/ Geometric Green

Used:
* CQ, mint green
*Maybelline, Vintage Leather Ageless Olive
*Milani, Art of silver

This is a combo of two things I dont do often but love: tape manis and negatives space manis. They always look so good. To get this one done faster I freehanded the green line and then used tape to put on the darker lines.
I also got to try out my other vintage leather by Maybelline which made me really happy! I love this stuff, it's just sad that if you put a top coat on it it ruins the intended finish, which makes the polish look so good. I love the finish.
So since I'm still in school I'm gonna take a day or two off after this one since I always have a lot of work to do. I'm actually surprised that I got to day 4 without having to stop.
So I hope you enjoyed this and that you have a perfectly polished day!!!

#31DC2014




This was made by google+ photos.


Closest to actual mint green polish color

No comments:

Post a Comment