Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 21: Inspired by a Color/ Ox Blood

Used:
*Wet n Wild, base coat
*Color Club, Haute Couture (2 coats)
*Sinful Colors, Matte top coat
*Milani, Art of Silver
*Scotch blue painters tape

I decided to have a little fun with this so here is my fancy negative design. This is also the first time I've used this polish. It's a beautiful crelly like ox blood polish, though it looks a lot like black. It's lovely and opaque in one to two coats depending how thick it is.
I also like the matte finish cause i've been wanting to play with my matte polish. It's half empty though which makes me sad, but its still good and works pretty well. I used the silver to fix up the edges of the lines.
So, I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

#31DC2014





No comments:

Post a Comment