Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Teal and Gold

Used:
*Sinful Shine, At Sea (2 coats)
*Wet n Wild, unknown mini (gold glitter)
*Julie G jet set top coat (1 coat)

This was not only a review on a new product but also a look that I wore for at least a week. I love putting gold and teal together, they work so well together in my eyes. So this was perfect. The teal popped and the formula of this polish was amazing. It has an odd smell to it that most polishes don't have, though that might be because of the gel technology to it. The consistency of the formula was awesome, the dry time was decent and the shine afterward was pretty awesome. I added the top coat a day or two after because sadly the shine doesn't last all that long and the tip wear without a top coat gets to be obvious after a day or two. 
I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment