Friday, January 30, 2015

Side tipped

Used:
*Rimmell London, caramel cupcake (2 coats)
*Sally Hansen, shell we dance (1 coat)
*SP, black diamond striper
*Sally Hansen, candy drops (1 coat accent)
*Orly, wont chip top coat

I love how this came out. At first I wanted to do something dark and moody but then I saw my nude polish and thought about going light instead.
I added Shell We Dance over the caramel cupcake to make the nude a more pink color and dull the slight shimmer that the polish has. It makes a great polish color.
Then i took my striper and added a side line to each nail with a slight curve at the bottom of it.
On my accent nail i added a coat of candy drops and then made a straight line down the side to finish them off.
Lastly I added my Orly top coat that im starting to really enjoy using and ta da!
So i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment