Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tape party

Used:
*Formula X, Heroic
*Wet n wild, unknown mini (mint)
*LA colors top coat

I was slightly dissapointed with this Formula X color. In the pod it looked like a dark purple with gold flecks but in truth its actually a light lilac color. Its pretty but also kinda sheer. I was able to get away with two coats on most of my nails.
I love this mint though and even better I only needed ONE coat! Its such a perfect shade that goes really well with my skin tone. I think its refreshmint, but they dont label the minis anymore so Im not really sure.
To get this look I used regular masking tape. I started with two to three coats of herioc. After it dried I added the mint polish and a top coat after to finish it off.
So I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment