Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Green lady

Okay i got this new polish brand at rite aid called cq. They were $.99 each and they were colors i was missing and really wanted. For a brand i never tried it was fabulous!!!!
I ended up using three coats of mint green on all my nails and a coat of smokin hot by sinful colors over it. I love this glitter, the clear coat of it dries matte and gives it a sugar coated appearance.
Then i played with my other cq polish, slate. Its a deep forest green creme that im def in love with. I used tape on my accent nail of my left hand to do a half and half and only covered the slate with glitter. Then a day later i went with my dotting tool and added a dotted half moon mani look and added dots to my accent nail.
Im in love and it was positively simple. I cant wait to get out of my current job so i can paint my nails everyday.
Well i hope you enjoyed and have a perfectly polished day, like me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment