Monday, December 29, 2014

A Kiss of Cheetah

Used:
*Kiss, Cheetah nail wrap
*Formula X Press pod, Legend (2 coats)
*Formula X, Neon Top Coat (1 coat)

So I recently bought the 24 press pod kit from Sephora for a steal of $8.99 with some foundation that I needed. I also had a coupon which made it even better. So now I have 24 press pods to play with and this is the one I decided to play with first. The color is a deep purple with pink and blue glitter. I love it! In some lights it even looks luminescent. The application was as always with these press pods a little wonky. I managed a full coat on all and two coats on some before I broke out the metal nail file.
Instead of trying to force the polish out through the brush area I cut the bottom open and poured the polish out, then I used the brush to brush it on. It was so much easier, but I would recommend that you only do this for the second coat cause once you open it you cant put it down anywhere and the polish inside may start drying.
The other problem with these is that the brush gets very dry very fast and its not the best. Its very stiff and unforgiving. I wish they would have tried to make them a little softer than the traditional brush do to the fact that the polish tends to dry a bit on it in between coats. Actually I wish they made the tops so that you could put them back on in between coats or when your done cause there's usually always polish left and I hate having to waste it and throw it out. Especially since I love most of the colors.
Well that's all for now, I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment