Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Glamoflage




Needed:
* Black polish
* Black Jelly polish (Glamoflauge)
* Top coat (wet n wild, clear)







This black polish absolelutely suprised me. This pic is just one regular coat. Usually I need two for this dark of a look.
Glamoflauge is a dupe of deborah lippmans bad romance and I have to say I quite love it. This is from the same kit as hide and go sequins that I swatched in my last post.
I used one coat of glamoflauge over one coat of the frigjt night black and a top coat. The one thing that really surprised me with these two polishes is that they dry matte even though their jelly polishes. There is one major advantage to this though, it dries a hack if a lot faster than I would have thought.
So because of the matte finish I added one coat of wet n wild clear to give it the shine I love. I'm just not completely sold on matte polishes yet for some reason. They look great in pics but never as great on my nails.
Well enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!




This black polish absolelutely suprised me. This pic is just one regular coat. Usually I need two for this dark of a look.















This shows the matte look of the polish, and was also before I cleaned up my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment