Tuesday, June 11, 2013

To Space and Beyond...

I finally was able to sit and do a galaxy mani!!! Thank you Polly Polish. I've wanted to do one forever, but just didn't have the nerve to start. So here's what I used:
*Milani, white
*Wet n Wild, disturbia
*OPI, unknown mini
*Sally Hansen, Spark
*Aero pen, white
*Aero pen, silver
*Orly, twilight
*Avon, empower
*Wet n Wild, wild shine clear coat

My base is two coats of Avon, Empower. An amazing dark blue creme that they created for their Speak Out line, which is to help stop domestic violence. If you go slightly thick with it you can get it in one coat.

I used a makeup sponge to put on all the other colors but Orly, Twilight. Twilight is an amazing subtle glitter that I used to tie the look together and give it a starry sparkle. Then I used one coat of top coat to smooth out the sponging further and make them shiny.

I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!
And don't forget to check out the other awesome blogs in the links below!!!

4 comments:

  1. For a first attempt you did great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! I like the way the Orly makes the mani look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, i really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete