Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Juicy Tips

Needed:
  * purple polish (Avon, loving lavendar)
  * orange polish (Pantone + Sephora, tangerine tango)
  * coral polish (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, coral reef)
   * top coat (wet n wild, wild shine clear)
I tried desperately to get spotted watermarbling to work, but of course it was once again a major fail. So instead i managed one spotted nail and added lilac tips to them all to give them a fun summery look.
I absolutely love the classic look with french tips but the traditional look always gets ruined in .3 secs for me. This way its fun and a little more durable.
I used two coats of Tangerine Tango and swiped on Loving Lavendar to the tips. The accent nail on my left hand had the spotted effect with a layer of Coral Reef. I love the look but it just wasnt happening. The polish kept drying or wouldn't spot so the tips were it.
I really do like the end result, especially since the colors contrast AND go so well together.
Oh and for anyone doing the Polly Polish challenge I can't wait to see your designs and this time I really tried to get the post on the right day but for some reason the schedule feature decided to publish it with the right date, but not on that date. Argh! Next time it's the old fashioned way.
Well i hope you like these and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment