Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Artsy Muse

It's official, I have finally found nail art strips that I absolutely love. The design is amazing, they were easy to use and have minimal to no wrinkles at all. Plus all my nails had a fit.
Recently I was at the Dollar Tree and since they were discontinued, Project Runway styles these were there. So even the price was good. The only thing I have to say is PULL AT THE TIPS BEFORE FILING, it evens out almost all of the wrinkles and stretches the strips to fit even better.
After wearing these the past two days I kinda dont ever want to take them off. And I also wish I had picked up a few more of these, (and maybe one or two more in this design) though they did only have three styles. They even stood up to showering, doing laundry and CLIPPING and REFILING my nails without getting ruined. So without further ado the pictures. I hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment