Thursday, April 4, 2013

Grey away

Well the bunny still surviving, but the pink was starting to chip so i decided to redo all my nails but the bunny.
I recently bought 4 of the sally hansen xtreme wear polishes because i had an awesome coupon, so i ended up getting all 4 for about $1.02.
I used my base of kiss sheer pink, two coats of grey away and i think rwo coats of wet n wild fast dry top coat. Im not too sure though cause i got bubble like dots on my nails so i added an extra layer, but then i filed at them because they were still there. After that i added another coat to re gloss them.
I really dont want to add glitter, because im desperate to have plain awesome short nails, but my nails dont ever feel like cooperating, they just love creating bubbles. Though there not actually bubbles because its bumps on my nails that the polish keeps when it drys.
Well all for now, enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment