Thursday, April 18, 2013

Grey stones

Needed:
Dark gray base-adrois by sinful colors
Rinestones (i used two sizes)
Top coat- at first i used wet n wild fast dry and then a coat of wet n wild wild shine
Dont use fast dry with rinestones unless you want a foggy look to them. I was slightly dissappointed with this fact but when i added the wild shine it cleared them up quite well.
I love the color of this grey. Its so beautiful and dark. Its reminds me of grey away, but with less brown. Best part was i used 1 thick coat before top coat!!!!!!!! I love one coat polishes!!!
I applied the rinestones with a skewer stick for kabobs ans a pair of tweezers.
Well if anyone would like to comment on a good idea of how to do a blue prom look with rinestones and possibly silver glitter, feel free to type them up below.
Have a great night and a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment