Sunday, May 5, 2013

Icy blue gradient part 1

This is a simple ten minute mani that i did for a dinner i had to go to. It matched my dress perfectly and was really sparkly. Also some of the pics have a watermark that i made with a new app on my phone that probably wont last long since they arent exciting. It literally just adds text to the photo, which isnt what i wanted.
So i used claire's brights sky as my base. Before putting it on though i used a clear coat to help a little with the removal.
I took bright skies halfway down my nails and then painted in i have no reception by spoiled in the middle to make the gradient look more evident.
It was super easy and fast which i love. Soon ill post a new look with the same base that i created using my awesome new polish pens!
I hope you liked them and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment