Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rhinestones and Sparkling

I have prom coming up and needed a perfect sparkly one to go with my extremy sparkly dress. So...
Used:
* sephora by opi_ im so sarri
* wet n wild_ clear (wild shine)
* rhinstone from aero nail art pen
The yellower pictures, which should be the first two but my phone doesnt always do what it should so they might not be, are closer to the actual color which is a bright teal. The other ones are kinda like what it looks like in the sun.
Best part about this polish is that you can use one coat. And see no nail tips, even when they're long!!!!
I absolutely love this design. Its super sparkly and goes perfect with my dress. I probably wont have any new polish posts this week since im weaeing these on friday. So i might do some photo or tip posts.
Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment