Monday, December 31, 2012

A bloody chocolate

Wet n wild, haze of love and icing silver on my accent nail to do the backward french tip that i was dying to try.
I love the color of this polish. Its a mini that i got from a wet n wild megalast polish gift set. The color of this polish is a chocolate brown red. I know that sounds wrong but this polish astounds me. Its a creme that opaque in two coats. In some lights it looks chocolate brown in others it looks likes drying crimson blood red. I love the how it looks by itself so much that i only did a little on my accent nails.
This polish has a good shine on its own that was sadly ruined when i went to bed cause it wasnt fully dry. So the next day to fix it i added a medium coat of wet n wild wild shine clear coat that i absolutely love. I have to say it is one of my favorite top coats. It has a great shine and tends to fix scratches that are acquired from my lovely bed sheets and wear.
I hope you enjoy ans have a perfectly polished new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment