Thursday, December 20, 2012

An essie jelly


This is my new way around only french manis for work, a french mani base without white. It's perfect, though you can see its a little messy since I finished it in less than twenty minute. I used a felt tip polish that i got at the Christmas Tree Shoppe awhile ago. It was really cheap. The brand is Hoof Hands, 'in the nude'. Its also opaque in like one coat cause it has a paint like consistency. I used this to make the Essie opaque in less coats.
I then used two coats of Essie 'not just a pretty face' on top without a top coat. For some reason this polish has a really nice shine without one, which makes me very happy. Even though I love doing my nails, I hate taking polish off, especially with remover. When I use glitter I try my best to peel off as much as I can before getting out the remover.
The way these two worked together is really cool because one way it's very pink and then the other is really nude. I also recently just had to cut my nails because I broke one in baton class after trying to catch my baton with my nail. Don't know how but that's my luck and yeah. So now I'm really like tiny nails. Especially how they feel when you type.
I used to have really long nails, I try to get them long every once in a while but they always tend to break. Well that's enough ranting from me and have a perfectly polished day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment