Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tangerine tango

Yesterday i got the pantone and sephora nail set in tangerine tango. It was also extremely on sale which made it even better!!!
I never thought i would want to own orange polish before, but i was wrong. I actually love this set.
This set comes which four versions of tangerine tango. A glitter, a shimmer, a creme and a matte. This set also made me fall in love with matte.
For this look i used two coats of the matte and added a triangle of the glitter to my accent nail. To make it show better i outlined it with a sinful color striper that i posted about before called take me to heaven.
To top it off i added a flower rinestone.
Then i added shimmer to the matte to make the other nails even more interesting. I really lovd them all and im pretty sure im gonna love the creme one too.
Well i hope you enjoy and that you have a perfectly polished day!!!

This is the two coats of tangerine tango matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment