Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas jelly

Revlon has become a must have for my polish stash. I just got my hands on royal and celestial fx and i had to try them together, which is how this mani erupted.
Royal is true to its name. Its a beautiful royal blue jelly polish. Its opaque in only two coats. Which is amazing! It also has a slightly matte finish that i defiently would have kept if i wasnt layering with this glitter.
Celestial is a mix of silver holo micro, diamond, star and moon glitters with added iridescent micro glitter. Its beautiful, like the night sky in a bottle. Though it look better when you only have one piece of glitter with the micro glitter.
At first i didnt really like this look but its growing on me. I layered the blue over my essie post i did a few days ago. I did one royal, one celestial, one royal and clear. For the accent nails i just put another layer of celestial over the blue and skipped a top coat.
Well i hope you enjoy and have a perfectly polished christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment